Group Design Project
Design crit(ique) questions
Provide as much detail as possible of a situation or scenario at the precise time that the primary customer is using your product or service.
- Who is the user?
- What questions might the user have about how to use the product or service?
- What is the most significant benefit to the user?
- What is one alternative/competitive product or service to obtain the same or similar benefit?
Provide as much detail as possible about one feature or functionality of your product or service.
- What change could make the feature or functionality more valuable?
- What is most difficult about implementing that feature or functionality?
- What is another product or service that provides a similar or same feature or functionality?
Describe the key lessons learned from this prototyping activity and the decisions made after this prototyping activity was completed.
- Is there a component that could be replaced with an alternative component?
- Is there a component that is essential or unique and cannot be replaced?
- What kind of low fidelity prototyping activities could be useful now?
- What kind of high fidelity prototyping activities could be useful now?
- Which design principles could be used to increase the wow factor of the prototype?