Writing and Research in the Workplace
- Plan and write documents typically required for employment applications and workplace environments.
- Identify the market context, environmental legislation and engineering practices relevant to sustainable developments and health, safety and risk.
- Investigate and evaluate the effects of environmental legislation, usability requirements and manufacturing costs on the sale price of a technology product.
- Review technical information provided by environmental agencies and manufacturing companies.
- Identify the diverse engineering disciplines required for sustainable development projects.