Introduction to Algorithms and Programming
- Ability to apply fundamental knowledge of the software development life cycle and tools to build C software programs and Matlab programs.
- Ability to describe, analyze and evaluate system requirements, software designs and quality metrics.
- Use creative problem solving to develop software programs which reflect considerations for usability and hardware portability.
- Ability to apply boolean algebra, iterative algorithms and recursive algorithms for software programs.
- Ability to find and use information provided with software development tools and libraries.